This is a digital e-book and you will receive access to download after purchase!
Start Overcoming Depression And Anxiety With Your Photos
In this book, you’ll be introduced to the healing power of photography and the many ways that therapeutic photography can benefit you, especially anyone who is suffering from depression and anxiety.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Top 10 ways that photography is healing for depression and anxiety
- Why photography is the next big thing in mental health
- How your photos help you speak when you can’t find the words
- Why we need to use non-verbal communication for these issues
- How photography can be a form of mindfulness and put you into flow
- How taking photos empowers you by giving a greater sense of control
- Ways to work with your photos to discover powerful personal insights
- Why perspective is important in photography and the therapeutic process
- How perspective works against you with depression and anxiety
- How to put all of this into practice for your life
- So much more…
With over 50 pages of value-dense insights based on more than 6 years of experience, you’ll learn about techniques that you can take action on immediately through ten accompanying photography challenges within the book.
Get the book now to realize the healing and transformative power that photography can have in your life!